• Our official company address is:
SAND RIVER FASHION CO., LTD.
No.1823 Weiqing RD(E),Shanyang Town Jinshan District, Shanghai. 201508
• We respect your right to privacy and are committed to maintaining it. We only collect, store and process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
• You can surf our website without indicating your name or other personal data. We only save the name of your internet service provider, the webpage from which you visit our homepage and the name of the requested file (please see cookie info). This information is only analysed for statistical reasons and serves for the improvement of our offers. You as user remain completely anonymous.
• Personal data is only collected if you enter it for the transaction between you and us or at the creation of a customer account or for the registration to our email newsletter. This data is only used for the settlement of the contract and the execution of your enquiries. After the complete settlement of the contract and the complete payment of the goods, your data is saved considering storage periods in terms of commercial and tax legislation. After expiration of this period the data is deleted.
• If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask your name, address and email address. We use this information to perform the action, to disclose the winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
• After the contract settlement, your email address is only used for the advertising purposes in form our newsletter if you had agreed to receive our electronic newsletter. You are able to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link in the newsletter or you can inform us of this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Customer Service team. We will immediately delete your email address after receiving such notification.
• The personal details you provide when registering with us as a client can be viewed and altered at any time by you, in the ‘Login’ section of the website.
• We only share your information in these circumstances: with agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies transport/logistics companies and our third party customer services provider), if and when our company is ever sold or purchased by another company, or with outside research agencies for research about our own goods and services. We will never pass your data on to a third party for marketing purposes.
• If you choose or are provided with a password you must treat such information as confidential and you are responsible for any activities that occur under your account. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to keep your password or other account information confidential.
• You have the right to view and correct the data we hold on you. The Data controller is Virginia who can be contacted at email@example.com
• You also have the right to stop the collection of this information on you and delete any information we hold on you. If you have any further questions concerning the collection, execution or usage of your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us. The same applies for correction desires concerning your personal data and for revocation of agreed consents. For our contact details see the imprint page.
• At Sand river we take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below.
• Our website uses the latest technologies to provide a safe, secure site for electronic commerce transactions, including secure socket layer (SSL) technology for payment transactions. SSL is a method for establishing a link between one computer and another safe one. Banks also use these links for online banking. You will recognise an SSL link by the little padlock which appears on the lower right in the menu bar of your browser and at the address bar which begins with "https" instead of "http". In this case the "S" stands for "secure".
• E-mail correspondence is not a secure means of communication as it is a free format text and cannot be encrypted. Although we use advanced security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse and alterations, because of the nature of the internet we cannot guarantee the security of your information provided to us over the internet and cannot be held responsible for this. ".
What are cookies?
Are cookies safe?
• Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.For a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
Can I turn off cookies?
• You have the ability to accept or decline cookies or be notified each time a cookie is about to be used by modifying the settings in your browser. The majority of browsers will allow the user to alter the settings used for cookies. The help menu on your browser will have further details.
• Please remember that turning cookies off will restrict your access to our website. If you have your browser set to disable all cookies then you may not be able to access parts of the www.sandrivercashmere.uk website. If your browser is set to prompt you when cookies are being used, you will have to answer ‘yes’ when prompted to gain full access.