Cancellation and Return Policy
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
- You have a legal right to cancel your contract for your order before delivery and up to 14 working days after delivery (of (last part) of your order). To do this please email us or write to us as soon as possible to discuss the matter further. We can send you the model cancellation form to make your life easy, but you are not obliged to use this.
- The cost of your order will be reimbursed in full including any standard shipping costs paid when ordering. If you paid for a premium or express delivery method only standard shipping costs will be refunded. You would need to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage charges if you only cancel part of your order.
- If you cancel an order you will have to pay the cost of sending the order back to us, and you will be responsible to ensure the order comes back to us safely. If you cancel your order you must ensure you send it back to us within 14 days of when you informed us of your decision. If you fail to return the items to us, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of the collection.
- Goods that are made to your specifications or that are personalised can not be returned unless faulty.
- If you receive your goods and there is a problem (including wrong items sent) please contact us to discuss the matter further.
- If the goods are found to be faulty within 30 days of receiving the items then you may reject them and claim a full refund.
- If the fault is found up to 6 months after purchase, or if there is a delay in making a complaint for that period, we might first offer a repair or replacement (you can choose). If a replacement is not available or a repair not possible you may claim a full refund (or price reduction if you like to keep the goods) for the faulty goods.
- When returning a faulty product to us, if after being assessed is considered faulty, your return postage costs will also be refunded to you.
- Please Note: No claim for faulty goods can be made if any of the following applies – damage caused deliberately or negligence, improper use or careless maintenance, normal wear and tear, damage caused by not following the care instructions correctly.
- When returning the goods you are required to complete the return document that has been included in your order. If you no longer have this please contact our Customer Service team/download our return document from our website. Please note that you are responsible for the safe return of items.
- We have the right to deduct an amount from the reimbursement if you have diminished the value of the goods beyond what is necessary to assess their nature, characteristics and function.
- Note that goods made to your specifications or that are personalised can not be returned unless faulty.
- We will not refund any duties or taxes that were imposed when the order was despatched to the recipient.
- We will refund you, in line with our returns policy, within 14 days of receiving the order in our office, or when proof of return is given, whichever is earliest.
- the Southern Hemisphere: Rm 601, Tower 2, Harbourview Hotel, 12 Hung Lok Road, Hong Kong
- the Northern Hemisphere: Hermann-Kurz-Strasse 18 73230 Kirchhelm unter Teck Germany